Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has been a slow week in the studio though I did manage to make a little something for a special someone who is turning 10 tomorrow!
Bitty Bag

 Above is the "Bitty Bag" (pattern by the same company as the Mondo Bag) made with Moda's new line of fabrics called Soho Chic. 
Charm and Mini-Charm packs.
 I wish I could afford to buy a few yards of each of the 40 fabrics in the line but alas I had to settle for Charm and Mini-Charm packs and yardage for lining. I love this new line from Moda.


Mondo Bag and Bitty Bag
I posted a picture of the Mondo bag a while back. Here are the two side by side so you could see the size difference. There is a mid-size bag pattern also.

Pumpkin Dessert, Pecan pie and Triple Berry Pie

My mother-in-law wanted to roast the turkey this year so I was put in charge of pies. There will be six of us for dinner so I made a Pecan pie, Chocolate Silk pie, Triple Berry pie and a Pennsylvania Dutch Sour Cream Apple pie plus a Pumpkin Dessert. Hmmmm. Overkill? We'll be eating pie for a week! And as you can tell from the Triple Berry Pie, I have an oven to clean.


Just in the oven!
Two of the things I love to do in life is quilt and make pie. 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. You are treasured.


No comments:

Post a Comment